In this tutorial, we learn how to perform a butt weld. First, read the settings for your welding machine and make sure you have everything set up in order. Now, place protective gear onto your body and start to perform your weld. Use caution and make several holes into the metal. You can do this on a small piece or try a larger one once you are comfortable enough. Make sure you are using the push and pull method while welding, pushing into the metal and then pulling back out. When you are finished doing this, let the metal cool and then use for what you need!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades