The engine has a number of cylinders, whether it's 3, 4, 5, 6… 8…. whatever, and each one of those cylinders is designed to produce the same amount of power. If one is not able to produce the same power as the rest, then that cylinder is down and the engine might miss a bit or have a check engine light. If you think this may be the case with your automobile, this video from Eric the Car Guy will show you how to perform a power balance test on your car's engine. It's very helpful in nailing down an engine miss, if you have one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades