In this video it is demonstrated how to put a spare tire in your car if any of your tire is flat. First of all you should turn your car off and take out your auto manual to find out the location of spare tire and tool kit. Once you know that, take out the spare tire and the tools (mainly jack and spanner). With the help of the spanner loosen the screws in the tire. Then, with the help of a jack , raise your car a bit above the ground. Then take off the loosened screws from the tire and remove the tire cover. Then take off the tire from the car. Now take your spare tire and place it in the position in the car. You should always remember that the side of the tire where you can see the valve, should be facing outwards. Then put the screws back again with the help of the spanner and finally lower your car with the help of your jack. Then put the tools and the tire back in the position in the car. Next you must go to a tire shop to have your tire repaired. According to the person in the tire shop, the tire must be changed after about 45000km of driving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades