Graham from TV Lesson explains how to change a tire. In most cars, the spare tire is located in the trunk, along with the jack and tools. First, look under the car and locate the folded pieces of metal to find the jack point. Raise up the jack a bit and slide it under the jack point. Next, using the lug wrench, break the torque on the lug nuts. Then, jack up the car. Once the car is jacked up, remove the lug nuts. Next, remove the flat tire and place it into the trunk of the car. Place the donut or spare tire on the car and replace the lug nuts. Then, lower the car by lowering the jack. Finally, tighten the lug nuts in a star pattern and to complete the tire change.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades