In this tutorial, we learn how to recharge a car battery. To restart a car battery that is dead, you will need to have another vehicle parked in front of it with the hood facing towards it. Now, you will need to take jumper cables out and place them on the battery of each cars. Make sure both vehicles are turned off while you are placing these on. After this, start both cars and the battery of the other car should start after this! If the car doesn't start, make sure you have the cables clamped on the correct wires. When finished, remove the cables and buy a new battery!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades