This video gives you a step by step tutorial how to recover the seats of your car. If you are a little familiar with sewing, this is easier as you imagine. All you need for this repair is new fabrics and a normal sewing machine.
The repair is made at a Volkswagen Golf Mk1 (Rabbit) from 1982 which is now already a classic car. The work is very similar for other cars.
Beside the seats itself, also the cover lid is painted and we glue some new carpet on it. On the backside of the seats new leather imitation is glued. After all the work, the seats of this classic car look like brand new.
The video has a German soundtrack, but English subtitles are available by clicking on the "CC" to turn on YouTube's captions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades