This truck repair video shows you how to remove the bed from a Chevrolet C1500 W/T truck. This needs to be done to fix certain problems, in this case the fuel lines. Whatever reason you need to remove the bed from your Chevy, this video shows you how to do it properly.
You will need a tractor or other machine capable of lifting several hundred pounds safely to do this. Some common sense and plenty of help is also recommended. It is NOT just as simple as lifting the bed off with the tractor, as it will swing around and may hit/break something.
When you go to put the bed back on, use new hardware if the old stuff is rusty. It's worth the extra cost. Also make sure to use anti-seize compound on the threads...you will appreciate having done so if you ever have to do this again!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades