In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to remove a BMW E46 ignition/valve cover to access ignition coils. Begin by removing the center section of the factory strut braes. Then remove the 3 twist locks, take the cover off and remove the cabin air filter. Before removing the housing, users will need to remove the plastic cover that holds the positive cable. At the bottom of the cabin air filter, users will need to remove the 4 screws. Now users will be able to remove the entire cabin air housing out of the vehicle. This video will benefit those viewers who have a BMW E46 car, and would like to learn how to remove the ignition/valves to locate the ignition coils for repairing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades