In order to remove car dents with reusable electrode, you will need to remove all of the paint first. For this project, you will need a sander, an electrode, and a hammer or mallet.
Make sure that you are wearing your protective gear (i.e. goggles, respiratory mask while removing paint, etc.), before you attempt this. Place the electrode on the damaged area. You should work from the first point of impact to the last point of impact. Hold the electrode in place, and send a charge. After you have done that, you will need to hammer down the high areas with your hammer. You should be pulling out the lows and hammering in the highs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades