Depending on what state you are in will have different laws on the amount of tint that is legal to have on your car window. If your tint is too dark for the state you are in there is a way that is not too difficult for you to remove the tint yourself. You will have to heat up the car but having it in the sun and running it with the heat and defrost on until the window is hot. Then you will simply have to catch the edge of the tint with a new razor blade and start to peal. It should come off in one piece with most of the glue. A little Windex with ammonia should finish taking off any residue. You can avoid getting a ticket and you won't have to pay someone else to do the job.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades