Ever found yourself in need of removing the driveshaft hub nut on your front-wheel drive car? It's not quite like removing the lug nuts, because it's much bigger. Well, it can be really easy to remove the driveshaft hub nut, and this video tutorial will show you the secret.
The example car in this video is a Citroën Xantia 1.9L I4 Turbodiesel FWD vehicle. The process is very similar to other make and model front-wheel drive cars. If you have the conventional automotive repair tools, you can do this just fine.
The secret? A simple spare tire jack. This shortcut is an established safe method of loosening the drive shaft hub nut.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades