In this video, we learn how to remove a fuel filter. Start out by removing the secondary retainer cup. After this, you will install quick disconnect tool and rotate until the primary cup has been released. Repeat the previous steps until all the lines are disconnected from the vehicle. After this, you should be able to simply remove the fuel filter from the vehicle. Make sure you are using the right tools to remove the retainer cup so you don't damage anything underneath the vehicle. Once finished, make sure you replace all parts when you place the fuel filter back in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades