Richpin demonstrates how to remove the inner tie rod end on an automobile. First, get the car up in the air and support it by jack stands. Remove the wheel assembly.
Loosen the outer tie rod end next to the steering knuckle. Loosen the jam nut. Then remove the nut that secures the outer tie rod end to the steering knuckle. Take a hammer and shock the knuckle. That should remove the tie rod end. Proceed up to the boot.
Remove the clamps on the ends of the boot. remove the boot using a screwdriver as a lever. You now have access to the inner tie rod end. If necessary, loosen the jam nut to remove the inner tie rod end. Next, use a crow wrench with an extension to remove the inner tie rod end. he inner tie rod end will come off hard. When installing a new piece, be sure to put lock tight on the threads.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades