Richpin demonstrates how to remove the inner wheel bearing race on front wheel drive cars. If you have pressed the wheel bearing off the hub and you want to reuse the hub, you need to remove the inner wheel bearing race. Use an air chisel to remove the inner wheel bearing race. First, make sure to wear a pair of safety goggles. Then, place a blunt chisel bit into the recess and remove the race. This can also be accomplished by working a regular chisel back and forth. If the chisel nicks the hub, dress the hub off with a file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades