There are several ways you can remove window tinting. This video will show you how you can use a steamer and razor blade to peel and scrape of the tinting of a back window in a car. The steam heater will get the tint coat to separate from the glass. Depending on how old and the quality of the tint will determine how easy this process is. Hopefully you have a good tint job which will allow for easier removal. You can use Windex to finish removing any residue left when you are done. You may need to vacuum up some following scrapings. This process may take up to an hour. Why would you can to remove the tint you ask? Well it is illegal to have a too dark of tinting with the laws changing from state to state. So check the regulation for your state.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades