Is the tint on your windows losing its luster? In this video, learn how to remedy a bad window tint. All window film deteriorates with age and eventually have to be removed. Two of the most common symptoms of dying film are the dreaded "purple film" and the "bubbling film". Purple film is caused by non-metallic dyes in the film breaking down and changing color. Bubbling film is a sign that the adhesive used to apply the tint to the window is failing. After a single bubble appears, many more will follow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades