In this tutorial, we learn how to remove window tint using a steam cleaner. First, take your steam cleaner and plug it in so that it's hot. Now, put it into the crack of the window and spray the steam, while gently pulling the window tint down. If you do this slowly enough, you will not have any glue residue left onto your window. The glue is hard to get off, so it's recommended to go very slowly while you are doing this. Each window will take up to 40 minutes, but it will be worth it. When finished, discard the window tint and finish all windows!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades