In order to repair a dent in a car with a stud nail gun, you will need the following: a stud nail gun, pliers, a grinder, protective gear, and a body hammer.
First, you need to remove the paint. Use 100-grit with your grinder to remove the paint. Do not remove any metal. Grind 4" around the point of damage. Use the stud nail gun to place a stud nail gun. Hold it in place for 3 seconds, in order to allow it to meld. The nail will allow you to pull the dent out. Clip away the nail, with pliers. Then, grind the nail down with your grinder. When the nail is smooth, you are ready to move on to the body filler step. Cross grind the area and move on to the final steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades