The video begins with a guy saying that his Ford F-150 is making a weird sound. He turns the truck on and lets us hear the sound. The truck is then taken into a workshop and we find out that the engine has blown the spark plug.
He says to get a cylinder head repair kit and some red thread locker. After you have the items you need, start the project off by blowing some compressed air into the spark plug hole. Remove the negative cord off the battery block. Then put the adapter into the hole, but before you tighten it down make sure you put some red thread lock on the threads of the adapter. The spark plug in the kit goes on top of the adapter insert. Use the right size socket to tighten up the replacement you just added. The final replacement is the spark plug wire on the ignition coil, which comes in the kit. Once the wire has been replaced, put everything back together. Turn the truck on and see how it runs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades