It happens more times than it should— negligent oil changes. This happens most often with aluminum oil pans on cars and trucks, because aluminum is fragile and should be treated with care and a gentle hand, not a torque power wrench. Using an air-impact gun will only cause damage when installing the bolts, causing the oil to leak from the pan.
Plus, no good can come from those drain bolt repair kits, so if you're looking for the proper fix for a stripped out aluminum oil pan, you'd better follow these directions on your vehicle. Hopefully it saves you headaches in the future, as well as a bunch of money!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades