In this series of video clips you'll get simple step-by-step instructions on how to replace a damaged lug nut stud on the wheel of your vehicle. Expert mechanic Nathan McCullough demonstrates the procedure in easy to follow steps, starting with breaking loose the lug nuts and removing the tire, parking brake cable, caliper and finally the broken stud. He also demonstrates how to clean and install the rotors and wheel assembly, and most importantly, how to check your work for safety.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades