See how to replace a backup sensor on a Toyota FJ Cruiser. This video shows you step by step replacement of this simple repair. Everyone who owns and FJ Cruiser knows how difficult it can be to judge distance when backing up. Little cars that sit below your line of site which are impossible to see make parallel parking hell. Luckily Toyota added a set of backup sensors to tell you when you're getting close.
Go to this page to get the text instructions:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades