In this Autos, Motorcycles & Planes video tutorial Tool Dude Tony will show you how to replace the burned out headlights in your car. It's pretty simple. Open the hood. Then pull out the electrical connector by pressing down on the locking mechanism and pulling it straight back. Next remove the locking ring that surrounds the bulb. Pull the bulb straight back. Remove the new bulb from the packing, put it straight in without touching anything. Put the locking ring back and plug in the electrical connector. Close the hood and check the light in both high and low beams. Also check both the lights. It's that simple!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades