In this video, Richpin demonstrates how to replace the camshaft sensor in a Nissan Altima. The cam sensor is located by the cylinder box. First, remove the electrical connector off of the sensor. Push up on the lock on the bottom of the sensor to pull back and remove the connector. The sensor is held in by a bolt so remove the bolt with a ratchet wrench. Next, pull out the sensor. Wiggle it to remove the seal of the o-ring. Rub the residual oil on the new sensor's o-ring. Then, slide the new cam sensor into the slot. Replace the bolt and reattach the electrical connector to secure the camshaft sensor into place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades