When your clutch pedal is dropping down and not coming up again, the cause is most probable one of the cylinders in the hydraulic clutch system. The video will give you a step-by-step tutorial on how to replace both, the master and the slave cylinder. In addition, it is a good idea to also replace the pressure hose in-between the cylinders.
The video is made using a Porsche 944, but the repair is quite similar for all cars, having a clutch hydraulic, operated with brake liquid.
After opening the clutch system, it is necessary to bleed the system. The video presents a way to perform this without expensive special equipment, by just modifying a brake reservoir lid with a tire valve and using a standard compressor to press the new brake liquid in and the air out of the clutch system.
The video has a German soundtrack, but English subtitles are available by clicking on the "CC" to turn on YouTube's captions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades