The control arm on a Grumman Long Life Vehicle, or LLV, postal truck (used by the United States Postal Service (USPS)) is exactly the same as the control arm on the Chevrolet S-10 pickup truck, so the replacement procedure is almost identical. This video will show you that procedure, but it's important that you get the right part for the side you're replacing. The LLV is right-side steering, so the driver's side is the passenger's side on the S-10. It's a little confusing, so be careful.
* GM Part # 12376266 (driver's side)
* GM Part # 12376265 (passenger's side)
* GM Part # 1362014 (rubber bumper part)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades