This guide walks you through the replacing of a coolant temp sensor on a Volkswagon by showing you step-by-step instructions using a 2.8L Volkswagon Passat with a 6 cylinder engine. Start by removing the plastic engine cover, disconnecting the electrical connection, and removing a large hose so that you can gain access to the air duct.
The coolant temperature sensor sends water temperature readings to the car computer and effect the way the vehicle starts and runs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades