If you've never replaces a CV joint in a front wheel drive vehicle, it may seem like an intimidating task. But it can actually be easy if you have a good place to perform the work and have all the tools necessary to complete the task. And some good instructions, of course. Watch below for all the tools you'll need to properly change CV joints on a car, then hit up the link below to see the rest of the videos in this free series.
For the rest of the videos in this series, head to eHow using the link below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades