Infiniti is like no other car, it has emotion, it has soul, it inspires. There's a difference between being physically transported and emotionally moved, and you can tell them apart when you sit inside this magnificent automobile. Although the Infiniti is like a dream car, it has its problems just like any other brand of vehicle. There's maintenance, minor repairs, major repairs, needed replacement parts, oil changes, headlight adjustment, low tires, transmission and everything else you can think of. By no means is Infiniti brand autos perfect, but they're as close as they get, and if you drive one, you know what that means.
This video tutorial will show you how to replace the drive belt in an Infiniti G35. This just doesn't apply to the model shown, but for G35 Coupe models, 2003-2007, and G35 Sedan models, 2003-2006. The drive belt is important in getting power properly to all the main parts of the engine, like the crank pulley and drive train. Making sure you replace any loose belt, including the drive belt, whenever there is too much slack or any tears, will keep your engine running better and longer. You will need a tension gauge to do change the belt properly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades