Richpin shows the proper way to replace an engine coolant temperature sensor on a Saturn S series. Before he explains the steps of replacing the sensor, Richpin covers the tools to use. Also, Richpin illustrates the types of tools to avoid before beginning the replacement process. First, remove the cap from the expansion tank and then tighten it the way it was before. Next, Richpin shows the procedure for locating the temp sensor. Then, remove the connector from the sensor. Afterwards, Richpin shows how to examine the sensor parts and the connector. Finally, Richpin connects the new sensor to the place where it belongs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades