Replacing brake discs can vary depending on the make and model of car, two wheel or four wheel drive. Always replace brake rotors with top quality or OEM (original equipment manufacturer) brake rotors; some less expensive brake rotors can squeak and not dissipate heat as well because of there inferior metal quality.
So, watch this automotive video tutorial to see how to replace front brake pads and rotors on an automobile. If your car or truck's brakes are squeaking, in might just be time to change them out. Take care of your vehicle.
Always wear protective safety goggles and gloves before work begins.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades