Richpin's Auto Care shows you how to replace the cam over seal on a GM 3.1L V6 engine. Once the vehicle is raised and is safely supported by jackstands, you'll be taken through the first step which involves removing the serpentine belt from the engine. After the belt is removed, the video shows you how to remove the splash shield in the wheel next to the engine, using the proper tool. Next you'll be removing the crank pulley using a pulley remover, allowing you to get access to remove the seal. Richpin shows you how to remove the old seal using a special tool or screwdriver, and install the new seal in it's place. The remaining replacement steps are the reversal of removal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades