Richpin's Auto Repair takes you through the steps of replacing the front oxygen sensor on a Saturn s-series vehicle. To begin replacing this sensor, you are shown how to remove the resonator box. Once the resonator box is removed you'll be shown a quick tip on how to make the removal of the oxygen sensor a little easier using PB Blaster spray. Next you'll be shown how to remove the electrical connector to the sensor and be given a suggestion on which tools are necessary to remove the sensor from the vehicle. Once removed, installing the new sensor is the reverse process of removal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades