In this tutorial, we learn how to replace the gas tank on a Ninja 250R motorcycle. First, inspect all the parts to make sure they don't have any cracks in them and everything is complete. After this, remove the gas tank off your bike and transfer the gas cap from the old to the new. Now, turn the gas tank over on the other side so you see the bottom. There will be a circular cap that you need to remove, followed by four 8mm bolts. After you loosen these up, switch out this part onto the new gas tank. Now, gently place your new gas tank onto your motorcycle by following instructions that came with it. Make sure it's securely in place and add gas into it so it will run!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades