In order to replace a headlight in a Cadillac, you will need the following: a screwdriver and the appropriate type of bulb. There are several different types of bulbs in your car. If you touch the halogen bulb, the oils from your hands will be transferred. Therefore, you'll need to clean them with alcohol, before you place them in the car. Open the hood of your car. Look for the radiator cover. Remove 6 mounting screws. Remove the radiator cover. Remove the mounting bolts. Delicately pull the headlight out. Reassemble. Close the hood. For tail lights, remove the bolts in the truck. Pull back the rug. Remove the screws. Then, the taillight will pull out. Change the appropriate bulb. Reassemble.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades