In order to replace a inner tie rod on a Ford Explorer, you will need to loosen the jam nut first. Remove the pin and the nut, next. Loosen the outer tie rod. Count the rotations as you remove it. Remove the bellows boot. The inner clamp is not removable. You have to damage it to remove it. You will need an inner tie rod tool. Use your inner tie rod tool and adapter. Spin it. Compare the old and new part to make sure that you have the right one. Now, reinstall the rod. Align the vent tube with the bellows boot. Then, finish reinstalling. Make sure you do the same number of turns as you counted earlier. This is to avoid alignment issues.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades