In this tutorial, we learn how to replace the kickstand safety switch on a Ninja 250R. When this is broken, it will turn your engine off when you put it into gear and cause your motorcycle to not run properly. First, remove the screw from around the safety switch until you can remove the switch from the bike. After this, replace a new switch onto the bike. Next, replace the bolts and screws back on the switch where they originally where. Use clamps or a screwdriver to help replace the screws. When finished, test out your bike to make sure it's installed properly and you can now ride without worrying about the safety switch!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades