Unlike other automobiles, the LLV (Long Life Vehicle) postal truck is driven on the right side of the vehicle, not the left. This can complicate repairs for any mechanic if they're not familiar with these trucks which carry mail across the country by the United States Postal Service (USPS). One repair that isn't easy is replacing the windshield wiper pivots. Actually, the driver's side (right) wiper pivot is pretty easy, but the left side is quite a chore. If the one's you're working on are worn out, this is the best way you'll replace them. If you have other problems, check out the other LLV repair videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades