In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to replace the outer tie rod of a 200 Cadillac De Ville. Begin by unscrewing the 5 bolts on the wheel and remove it. Users are able to shake the out tie rod with the wheel on it, and feel the looseness. Now break lose the jam nut at the back of the tie rod with a wrench to be able to disconnect the supporting nut. Then hit the steering knuckle with a hammer to loosen the tie rod. Now rotate the outer tie rod off of the inner tie rod and place on the new outer tie rod. Finish by putting all back together. This video will benefit those viewers who have a vehicle, and would like to learn how to save money by learning how to replace their own outer tie rod.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades