This video tutorial belongs to the Autos, Motorcycles & Planes category which is going to show you how to replace a power lock on a Ford Excursion. This activity is neither easy nor cheap. But, you will save a lot of money if you do it yourself. Before starting you got to remove the side paneling, speakers, outside door handle and insulation. Then you remove the door lock system. Remove the cable connectors and replace the solenoid unit. Now you can check that the power lock is working and then you reassemble everything that you had removed for replacing the power lock. Watch the video for the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades