In this tutorial, we learn how to replace a primer bulb on a Stihl FS110 trimmer. First, remove the screws around the top cover. After this, remove the bolts around the bulb on the trimmer as well. Once you take this out, replace the bulb with a new one. You may need to blast the dirt away from the bolts to be able to get inside and remove them easily. Once you replace the bulb, make sure to screw the bolts in tightly around the bulb and around the cover. When finished, you will have a new primer bulb and be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades