Generally your front brakes provide 80% of your stopping power, so they tend to wear away more easily than your back brakes. But that doesn't mean your rear brakes don't suffer wear and tear as well.
If your back brakes have been making squeling or squeaking sounds, then you'll need to replace your brake pads. But if your brakes have been shaking, then you'll have to completely replace your rotors.
This video shows you all the tools you will need and how to do the job.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades