The video gives you a step by step instruction how to replace the rear shock absorbers on your Audi 100/A6. The replacement is necessary when the absorbers loose their hydraulic fluid, you have problems driving the car, or you find places on the tire where the profile has vanished. Such a tire you'll see in the video.
The absorbers should be always replaced on both sides. To replace the front absorbers the same time is not necessary.
The video has a German soundtrack, but English subtitles are available by clicking on the "CC" to turn on YouTube's captions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades