In this tutorial, we learn how to replace a side mirror on a 1995 GMC Sonoma. First, take a wooden wedge and shove it in the switch inside your door so you don't kill your battery. Now, remove your window handle by sliding a tool inside and popping the handle off. Now remove the panel inside the handle of the vehicle and remove the screws surrounding it. Next, remove the trim clip behind the handle and pry off the trim from around the door handle. Now, remove the door petal and the entire side of the door. Next, remove the trim clips that are stuck inside the door and reinstall them. Now, tighten your nuts once you place your mirror into the correct spot. Now, replace your door just how you took it off and make sure you replace and nuts and bolts that you removed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades