In this tutorial, we learn how to replace spark plugs in a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee. First, prop your hood up and leave it open. Next, remove the hoses around the spark plugs and use a wrench to remove the casing around the plugs. After this, squeeze the top of the connector and unplug the wires. Next, remove the spark plugs and replace the new ones back inside. When you are finished, you will need to replace all the items that you removed, making sure to replace everything where it was originally placed at. Clean the inside of the engine while you have it open, then you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades