In this tutorial, we learn how to replace the spark plugs on a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250. First look underneath your bike to find out exactly where the spark plugs are at. Next, use wrenches and ratchets to loosen the parts around the spark plugs, then remove the spark plugs completely. After you have pulled them out, replace them with the new one and secure them into place. When finished, replace all the casing around the plugs and make sure you secure them tightly. Add on all bolts when you are finished as well, so everything stays in place. When finished, you will have new spark plugs to help your bike run better!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades