The video gives you a step by step tutorial how to replace the steering gear boots of a Volkswagen Passat B3 without dismounting the steering gear.
The access to the boots is rather limited but with a little patience and some special tools it is really possible as you'll see in the video. Only the tie rod ends have to be dismounted.
You will need a set of new boots including the clamps, new lock nuts for the tie rod ends and the specials steering gear grease of Volkswagen
The video has a German soundtrack, but English subtitles are available by clicking on the "CC" to turn on YouTube's captions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades