In this tutorial, we learn how to replace the stock air filter on a Ninja motorcycle. Start off by opening up the air box using an Allen wrench. After this, take the bolts out of this and set the air box cover down. Now, remove the air filter to see how dirty it is. If the air filter is full of residue, then you need to change it! Now, clean the inside of the air filter area with a wash cloth . After this, replace your new air filter back into the right spot. Next, apply the filter cover back on, along with the bolts. When finished you will have a fresh air filter, making your bike much more gas efficient.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades