In this tutorial, we learn how to replace the top coolant radiator hose in a Ford F-150. If you notice that your hose is leaking and fluid, this is a sign you need to replace the hose! First, remove the coolant from the car so you can remove your hose. After you are sure you have removed all the coolant, you will then want to perform a back flush on the vehicle and flush the radiator. When you are finished with this, you will need to replace the hose and then replace all the fluids back in your car. When finished, drive the car and make sure the temperature is even and everything is staying the same!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades