In this video we learn how to replace trailer wheel bearings. First, place the trailer up on a jack and take the wheel off until you're left with the hub. To remove the dust cap, take a chisel and put it on the hub. Hammer it until it becomes loose and you can remove it. After this, remove the metal retainer from the axle and then you can remove the entire hub. From here, replace the hub with a brand new one and clean off the entire area around it. Once finished, replace the metal retainer as well as the rest of the parts you removed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades